[HOT] Missing Maps in Toronto and Vancouver

Pete Masters Pete.Masters at london.msf.org
Fri Dec 19 16:50:13 UTC 2014

Hi all, we have a company called Aimia here in London who are running a
Missing Maps mapathon for employees on the 8th of January.

Their colleagues in Canada found out about this and now want to throw
their own in Toronto and Vancouver on the same day (after work I would
imagine).

I wondered if there was anyone in either place who fancies helping them by
doing a tutorial for the new mappers and generally supporting mapping at
their events?

If this sounds like you, drop me a line!

Cheers,

Pete

Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator
MSF UK
+44 7921 781 518

@pedrito1414
@theMissingMaps
facebook.com/MissingMapsProject

Although I check emails more frequently, I work two days a week on the
Missing Maps Project – if you want to catch me, see this calendar.

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
3rd Floor, 67 -74 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7404 6600 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7404 4466

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent
international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency
aid in more than 60 countries.

Discuss, debate and get the latest news from MSF:
Online | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Storify | Twitter |
Youtube | Subscribe to emails

Donate to MSF UK

MSF (UK) is a company limited by guarantee | English Charity Reg
No.1026588 | English Registration No. 2853011