[HOT] HOT Fundraising - Outreach help welcome

Tom M paview9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:49:57 UTC 2014

Hello

One fundraising idea I had was to set up a network of running events.  For
example, the Pittsburgh marathon has a charity list, people can sign up for
the half or full marathon to raise money for a charity.  I will be running
the half marathon for Komen's Breast Cancer.  If we have mappers that run
these events perhaps we can have them contact race organizers to find out
the requirements for fundraising and build a network

Just an idea
Tom