[HOT] [Off-Topic] Just for fun aerial image identification

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 00:47:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

Not directly related to our work, but I thought this was interesting and
thought some others on our list here might also find it interesting:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=22/34.8512406/-117.6573327

If you click on the link and open it in a browser, you will have to hit
the "Edit" button to see the aerial imagery to actually see the object,
it is not mapped (yet).

I won't spoil the answer or make you wait. Here is the answer to what it
is and some of its history (url shortened so as not to spoil the answer):

http://bit.ly/1zzoP9H

Cheers,
Blake