[HOT] [talk-ph] OSMAND for Philippines

amrit karmacharya amrit.im at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 05:09:54 UTC 2014

Yes, the limit is only when downloading from the software. the limit is for
10 downloads be it data or voice packs.

In case of manual downloads, we have to download the obf files and keep it
in OSMAND folder and remove previous version if it exists. Otherwise the
data will overlap (you can also use the setting in software to deactivate a
file, but since this is updated more frequently, i think deletion is better
than managing many files)

Take care that if you use emails to transfer, files may be zipped, in such
case OSMAND cannot read those files.