[HOT] New HOT voting members approved!

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 3 21:13:56 UTC 2014

Yes thanks to Jaakkoh, Boris and Kate to have done so efficiently this process of nomination of the new members.

Decision was taken that each member could propose only one person. We then have collectively assured that those people deeply involved in HOT actions have the opportunity to play a role in the orientations as well as the many actions of the organization becoming part of the membership.

Congratulation to the 18 new members and welcome in the HOT Membership.

Pierre