[HOT] [OSM-NI] [OSM-talk] Resume the Night of the living maps

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez e at mayorgalinux.com
Tue Feb 4 23:43:35 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-30 18:03, Pierre Béland wrote:
> I also think that this is a fantastic proposition. What do you think
> if we would try to cover various parts of the world that are neglected
> in OSM. We could prepare a serie of Tasks in the Task Manager and
> invite people to contribute to these in this 24 hours. This way, we
> would see the progress and the participation. And why not, Pascal Neis
> could prepare a Statistic page to follow this ? :)

I added some small villages on Nicaraguan North Atlantic Coast
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/20383217

They may be adequate places to map using Bing imagery. There are a lot
of rivers and roads/tracks unmapped in this area.

I will be able to connect to Mumble server if any Spanish speaker (or
even English speakers) needs some guidance.

Kind regards.