[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 21:41:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Mikel,

I agree that funding would be great to support developer time. And I would
love to use part of my paid time for the tasking manager. This would
definitely help improving documentation and release process which are to be
honest not as good as they should be.

If we go back to the original topic, it looks like most of you are against
the idea to remove the validation for now even if it's not reliable.
You'll be happy to hear that I re-added a validation button. The
invalidation is available as well even when the task has already been
validated. This way one should be able to invalidate mistakenly validated
tasks.
You can give it a try here: http://tasks2.hotosm.org/

I hope you'll then give your approval for the merge.

Thanks again for your patience.

Pierre