[HOT] [OSM-talk] [OSM-NI] Resume the Night of the living maps

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Thu Feb 6 00:03:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The 22nd would be excellent for us in Nicaragua since we have a mapping
party that day. Adding the #notlm on top of that would be good both because
we're at GMT-6 and because it would give us a nice reason to continue the
mapping party to a nice mapathon.
It's also nice that it coincides with other open data / coding events.

-Jaakko

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta * Mobile: +505-8845-3391 (Nicaragua)
* Voice(mail) / SMS / What's app: +1-202-730-9778 * http://about.me/jaakkoh