[HOT] Coberturas Landsat8 de Bolivia / was Bolivian Floods

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:26:13 UTC 2014

Lapsus: the area above has Bing coverage.  The following are official AOI

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/260868418
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/260868417
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/260868416
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/260868415

Some of them with Bing coverage some not.

Best,

Humberto