[HOT] Interim Report: Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Damage Assessment

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:53:24 UTC 2014

Excellent Report, particularly in relation to the availability and
targeting decisions for Satellite Imagery. It is very difficult to map
something on a HOT activation if there is no imagery or it is covered by
Cloud.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Banick, Robert <Robert.Banick at redcross.org