[HOT] Interim Report: Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Damage Assessment

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 01:50:35 UTC 2014

@Robert

I would be happy to contribute. We have done a lot of research and actually
have an App (very early stages) as a WIP.

What is the best way to contribute that would be meaningful.

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.