[HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board are open

cat at humanityroad.org cat at humanityroad.org
Fri Feb 14 14:50:07 UTC 2014

I became a member of HOT to learn more about how the work is done for many
reasons, to help your work myself if possible, to help by encouraging our
team and to support your work both with mapping and social media. Every day
I learn more!  I just wanted to write and tell all how impressed I am with
not only the work of the members but at the growth and governance steps.
Thanks for being a shining example for so many.

Cat Graham

Vice President,  <http://humanityroad.org/> HUMANITYROAD

Coordinator for Digital Humanitarian Network
<http://digitalhumanitarians.com/>

 <http://humanityroad.org/> http://humanityroad.org

EIN 27-2047079   CFC 28433

Skype or Twitter: peaceful_intent

Mobile: 954-305-3226

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one." Mother Teresa