[HOT] Protocols/process for closing/wrapping-up an activation

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:04:16 UTC 2014

Hi.

I would like to discuss what are actions needed for
wrapping-up/closing an activation (i.e. Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan
activation).

While the recovery and rebuilding will take longer, for the past
weeks, there were no requests for mapping, data extracts and other
requests from our partner humanitarian orgs.

I am proposing we discuss how to wrap-up, so that:
1. we can direct HOT volunteers to work on equally important activations;
2. allow various groups to do an evaluation of our response.

I'm reading this page
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_activation) but there was no
items on wrapping-up/exit/closing an activation.

Of course our local PH community will continue managing the data and
most likely ask HOT to support if there are further requests related
to Haiyan/Yolanda. Thoughts?

--
cheers,
maning