[HOT] London hack weekend

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:10:48 UTC 2014

Hi Katie and Dan,

If I may suggest,
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager/issues/192
(prioritization) would be really useful in disaster settings. For
example in recent volcano eruption in Java, although several Km radius
from the volcano is need to be mapped (evacuation point+route), but
priority is needed in west area where the stream of volcanic mudflow
will run through the river. Another example in flood mapping, some
area without proper embankment needs to be prioritized than area with
higher location or good embankment.

Best,

Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team