[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+4

Dražen Odobašić dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr
Tue Jan 7 15:34:02 UTC 2014

Tech WG IRC meeting X+4: Summary

pgiraud:
  * proposed to merge 'workflow' branch of the tasking manager version 1 to
master of TMv1
  * 'workflow' branch is active on http://tasks2.hotosm.org/ and
http://tasks-dev.hotosm.org/
  * no clear decision at the moment

xamanu:
  * manually migrated content form the old Drupal6 site to the new Drupal7 site
  * reports that we can put current testing site in the production as it is

dodobas:
  * no major show stoppers to move the new site in the production
  * HOT has no official SSL certificate - we can use self-signed for now
  * raised issue to improve 'TM job creation code'
  * mentions maposmatic service for philippines with HDM - hot style -
http://maposmatic.dev.hotosm.org/

AndrewBuck:
  * mumble server is working fine (talk.hotosm.org)

harry-wood:
  * wrote a long email as a reply to question what can developers work on
  * plans to update 'how to get involved page' on the website

dan4dm_:
  * worked on tasking manager during London hack weekend