[HOT] CAR Activation; experienced mappers to finish the import of UNICEF data?

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:19:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Severin first of all, thank you for all the effort you put in the import of
the UNICEF data!! I truly believe this import is really imortant for the
people of this country right now!  If you just follow twitter a little bit
you immediatly notice how severe the situation is overthere right now
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CARcrisis&src=typd&f=realtime

I hope this import can be continued as soon as possible, also because the
Senegalese community, and probably even bigger, more countries in west and
central Africa (Togo, Burkina Faso, ...) are planning to organise a kind of
"mapping for the Central African Republic" next weeks. And I was hoping we
could participate in the import with the more experienced mappers overhere.
So I hope together with Séverin that this data import can be continued as
soon as possible!

All the best,

Jorieke