[HOT] re Validation queries

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:01:03 UTC 2014

Pierre,

Thank you for the update on that.

I'm pleased to hear that more consideration is being given to feedback
for users & I'm also very pleased to hear that more people are involved
in designing & setting up some kind of process.

I'll watch with interest, and continue mapping.

Regards

Nick (Tallguy)

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

Mapping volunteer 'Tallguy' for http://www.openstreetmap.org
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/>

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)