[HOT] Multilingual HOT Website

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi Clara,

Regarding the translations, I translated into French my last blog post in
English about HOT Activation in CAR, that was posted on Jan 13. I thought
it would add a new tab to the original post, but it actually created a new
post dated Jan 18, though both of them have a link to go to the other one.
I would just like to know if this is how it was designed.

Sincerely,

Severin