[HOT] Should I correct bad data?

Johnny Morbo johnny_morbo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 05:32:29 UTC 2014

Thanks for the encouragement, guys.  I didn't realize how much free
reign I have as a noob mapper.

So I spent 2 hours fixing up _everything_ in that bad square, only to
have the upload fail.  Missing a prerequisite something something.  So I
went back and just fixed the things the validater complained about
(uploading after every little fix this time!) and then un-validated the
square with some comments in the task manager.  I hope someone else
takes a shot at that square, 'cause I'm tired of looking at it!

JM