[HOT] Consensus call Re: Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:29:51 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:13:57 -0500
> From: Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com>
> To: hot at openstreetmap.org
> Subject: Re: [HOT] Consensus call Re: Import UNICEF data in Central
>         African Republic, act II
>
> I just tried to log in to Job 250 and got the response that I am not
> allowed to view that page. Sorry if it wasn't you, but apparently some
> administrative action is required.
>
> Tom Taylor

Yes originally the three jobs had been marked as private to avoid any
mapper, inclusively non experienced with imports (or at all) uses the job.
What would be the best? Make it public or still private and people wanting
to participate just ask for access in the list and provide their import
account?

Actually I do not remember well how to add OSM accounts to a private job,
Pierre if you can provide the tip, would be great.

Otherwise I edited the wiki for health facilities (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_FOSA#Tagging_Plans)
and modified the raw data accordingly that should be implemented into the
TM job soon by Ben. The others will come soon.

Sincerely,

Severin