[HOT] [OSM-talk] Resume the Night of the living maps

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Fri Jan 31 06:43:56 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Jaakko Helleranta.com <
jaakko at helleranta.com> wrote:

> I'm interested and will definitely join the #notlm! I am passing this
> forward to my fellow HOTties and Nicaragua mappers to see who else from
> these (sub)communities would be interested to join.
>
> As for the Nicaragua mapping party that was mentioned in the email to
> talk-es, it seems that we're having the mapping party on February 22.
> However, I've checked that it's ok that we can use our regular base for OSM
> activities here in Managua also for #notlm.

Feb 22 is appropriate as it is also the day of the International Open Data
Hackathon:

http://opendataday.org/

It also coincides with CodeAcross (which is not a US-specific event --
there are associated groups in other countries participating -- but this is
the link I have for it):

http://www.codeforamerica.org/codeacross-2014/

-- Pat