[HOT] Admin level 2 for CAR and Malawi

Nadeem Sardar nadeem_qln at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 04:34:49 UTC 2014

here you can look at following sources.
Global Administrative Areas | Boundaries without limits

Global Administrative Areas | Boundaries without limits
GADM is a spatial database of the location of the world's administrative areas (or adminstrative boundaries) for use in GIS and similar software.
View on www.gadm.org Preview by Yahoo

GeoCommons

GeoCommons
GeoCommons delivers visual analytics through maps. We make it possible to view massive amounts of data, make decisions and solve problems with no prior training or experience using traditional mapping tools.
View on geocommons.com Preview by Yahoo

hope so it will help