[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Mon Jul 7 12:34:43 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

The instructions for job 568 apparently contain an error, maybe from a
copy-paste from task 574, which is the one supposed to be based on
DigitalGlobe/Mapbox image, and contains a correct link in its
instructions (for its area).

I think that job 568 was originally intended to use Bing high resolution
imagery.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem