[HOT] Tagged changesets accidently wrong

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:15:04 UTC 2014

I have a tip to correct that (for future edits): as I unticked the "Close
changeset after upload" check-box in the "Changesets" tab, I can upload
many times in the same changeset when working in the same area (I know
bigger changesets are more painful to revert, but I think my edits do not
need to be reverted). I closes automatically after one hour or two. And
actually, the comment in the last upload will be the one kept by the
server, so if I made a mistake in the comments, I have more chances to
figure it out.