[HOT] URGENT HOT Activation WG Meeting today - MISTAKE ON THE TIME

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:01:30 UTC 2014

Michael warned me about the fact I would have made a confusion about the
scheduled time, and seems it is unfortunately right. We said 2PM UTC so
that is doable both for people in EST time and in Eastern Asia to
participate. My apologies for this.

What do we do? I would say 2PM UTC so that people in Asia can participate
as planned and we can continue to chat with those online from 4PM UTC?

Sincerely,

Severin