[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+13

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 18:20:15 UTC 2014

Hi Tom

One possible solution. The problem might be related to the new localhost
certificate acceptance message. Since I was not sure what this was, I
did refuse it.  I had problems yesterday using an imagery hyperlink from the Task Manager. I
could not obtain the tiles from the imagery.
http://127.0.0.1:8111/imagery?title=Ebola%20Outbreak,%20Daru,%20Sierra%20Leone%20and%20nearby%20area&type=tms&url=tms[19]:http://{switch:a,b,c}.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/mulloverit.daru-manowa/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png

This uses the remote plugin in JOSM. This morning, I accepted the certificate and had no problem.

So it migth worth testing if accepting the certificate fix the problem.

Pierre