[HOT] hot.osm.org update

lorch lorch at ifrik.org
Tue Jul 8 18:55:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've worked through some issues for the hot.openstreetmap.org website.

1) If a comment is posted on an update, then the author should get an
automated email about that. (Up to 6 months after the update was
originally published.)

2) Projects now have a flag to make them the "featured project" on the
top of the home page. If there are several then the latest is shown.

3) Slideshows: Something is replacing the angle brackets. Until I've
figured out why, there are two options of adding slide shows: pasting
the <iframe> embed code into the source tab of media (new button in the
toolbar), or temporarily disable rich-text (under the body field), past
the <iframe> embed code into the body field, and enable rich-text again.

I've also updated Drupal core to 7.28 and updated some modules.

greetings
antje

--
Antje Lorch