[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 13 17:41:50 UTC 2014

We saw yesterday statistics that show an increase of 59% of deaths in the last two weeks for this Ebola outbreak resurgence.

To help the humanitarian teams operating in the Kenema District of Sierra Leone to respond to this crisis, we received recently various imageries offered by various Imagery providers.

Thanks to the HIU unit of the US Department of state who provided a large image around Kenema. Thanks also to MapBox / DigitalGlobe and Airbus Space & Defense who previously provided imagery.

New task managers are ready. You can access these jobs via this link :
http://tasks.hotosm.org/#featured/Ebola

We need contributions to respond rapidly. You are invited to  contribute, organize Mapathon, invite others to contribute or validate the work done by the mappers.

Thanks to all.

Pierre