[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 14 12:21:07 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander and Ralf

When you look at the Task Manager map, you see a blue polygon that indicates the limits of what we requested to map. But the Task Manager job takes larger portions around the image. You simply trace what you see on the image. Once finished, you indicate the tile as completed. If no imagery, simply indicate the task as completed.

Pierre