[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:25:48 UTC 2014

Ralph,

Yes, feel free to use whatever imagery is available.  Sometimes there
are small overlaps with Bing that we either don't know about ourselves
or we just don't mention because there is not much there.

For non-square buildings you can select a bunch (make sure you get
just the ways, not the nodes as well) in josm and press 'q' to
orthogonalise them.  If they don't look like they match the imagery at
all, you can try shifting the imagery to line it up as they may just
have been traced from differently aligned imagery (check the roads in
the surrounding area to see if there is a consistent shift).

- -AndrewBuck