[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 launch

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:57:14 UTC 2014

Dear all, tasking manager users, mappers and project managers,

We're happy to announce that the Tasking Manager has been updated.
A few minutes ago, a new version of the Tasking Manager took place at
http://tasks.hotosm.org

If you get an error while loading for the first time, please go to
http://tasks.hotosm.org/logout (or manually remove the cookies).

Please report any issue preferably using github [1].

A more detailed message explaining what's new will follow.

** Important note for "project managers" (people who were admins on
previous version):
Please contact me off list. The projects description and instruction
sometimes need to be modified a bit. I'll be happy to give you a hand.

Kind regards,
Pierre

[1] http://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2