[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 launch

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 17 10:44:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Pierre

a lot of new improvements, including translation in various languages, a greater image, the possibility for public in general to see a task without being connected.

For the image link, people are forced to click to see the image license before they can see the image link. This even if this is a public license.

For the page layout, we are loosing the page layout options with html tag. This is an important regression, this in the middle of the Ebola Activation. Any rapid solution for this? As I said many times, we need this to better emphasize various aspects and make a better presentation.