[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 19 23:50:28 UTC 2014

Hi Russell,

There are some jobs even if not completed are less a priority. All the jobs in Sierra Leone are presently a priority.

In the tasking manager, sorting by priority, they will appear at the beginning of the list with other priority tasks from other Activations like south Sudan and CAR.

In the wiki, High priority should be removed from the Mamou job.

Pierre