[HOT] Boosting LearnOSM

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:19:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am happy we switch to Transifex, the GitHub editor was a real pain and a
real blocker for non GitHub experienced people (like me).

Regarding Nick's idea of linking LearnOSM and the OSM wiki for eg
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager, is it possible? It
would be great, but I thought LearnOSM has unfortunately another license
than the OSM wiki.

Sincerely,

Severin