[HOT] Is this possible with the new tasking manager?

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 04:07:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm trying to set up the urban mapping task
for the #MapLesotho mapathon on Friday. This task covers 10 major urban
centers in Lesotho. No matter what i tried I could not get the Tasking
Manager to accept more than one area for a task.

Is it at all possible to set up a task covering multiple areas?

The geojson file I was using is available at [1].

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Dave (DaCor)

[1] - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54420519/lesotho1geojson.geojson