[HOT] Is this possible with the new tasking manager?

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 05:05:25 UTC 2014

Hi Manning,

Try this one - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54420519/lesotho2.geojson

Tonight is the first time I've come across geojson and the only polygons I
know of are of the multipolygon version that I use when mapping so I am
having trouble doing what you asked. I looked at a number of options and
ended up creating a single relation from those linestrings, tagging as
boundary, uploading to create relation # 3903469 and using
http://polygons.openstreetmap.fr/ to convert the relation to a
geojson....but it doesnt work. So I saved it as .osm and used geojson.io to
convert to geojson.

I am predominately a mapper, not a data user so I am in very unfamiliar
territory with some of this stuff, so if the above file is not what it
should be please let me know and I'll see what I can do

Dave