[HOT] Short Survey on Data Management & The Humanitarian Exchange Language

Daniel daniel.j.cronin at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:29:12 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thank you for reading - I'm undertaking a Masters in Geographical Information Science and my thesis is on HXL and its relationship with GIS.  As part of this, I'm conducting a survey to help understand current data management practices and awareness of HXL in the humanitarian community.  Regardless of your role, if you have undertaken any kind of humanitarian work relating to disaster response then your comments would be valuable.  If you can spare approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey, I would be extremely grateful!
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1738942/Humanitarian-Data-Exchange

Additionally, if you can suggest any other online communities that might be interested then that would also be helpful.
Many thanks,
Daniel