[HOT] DC happy hour with HOT

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Jul 23 14:11:22 UTC 2014

Drats, will miss this as I'm out in Austria but some of my colleagues like
Aaron and Ian said they'd love to come.

Note there's a pre party for the Tech Lady Hackathon that same day in the
Mapbox Garage. This one's going on long for sure. So if you're still
longing for more hanging out after the HOT happy hour, here's a great
option: http://techladyjuly.splashthat.com/

Cheers!

Alex