[HOT] Activation Working Group Doodle: Friday 30, 9PM UTC

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Wed Jun 4 14:18:18 UTC 2014

Yeah, what Mikel said. It’s good to document things with fresh eyes, you assume a lot less. As I proposed before, it’s up to us to be engaged and provide that humanitarian + activation context to their work.

Harry, Andrew Braye from the British Red Cross and Ivan from MSF gave them a nice walkthrough. We’ll see if any students take up the challenge.

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006