[HOT] Activation WG Kick-Off Meeting

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:38:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just received an email from an OSM contributor asking if he could attend
this meeting. Sorry if it was not clear, but yes, ANYONE interested can
participate. It will be on IRC (#hot channel on OFTC) so that the people
not fluent to talk in English can participate by chatting.
If you are not familiar with IRC, you can use HexChat for Windows or Xchat
for Ubuntu as client, or, if you prefer something easier, just join:
http://irc.openstreetmap.org

Sincerely,

Severin