[HOT] Activation WG Kick-Off Meeting

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Mon Jun 16 11:21:48 UTC 2014

Hi Sev,

I'm happy to walk you and anyone else interested through Trello this week or next. Would Wednesday afternoon UTC, morning EST work?

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick