[HOT] Ebola Re-Activation

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Jun 23 01:26:05 UTC 2014

Greetings Luca, thanks for any and all your help!

We are currently working on this re-activation upon request of the Red Cross; they are preparing to deploy field teams to Kailahun District of Sierra Leone.  So, as outlined in the announcement email: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/2014-June/005405.html the needs for this additional request did not require the tasking manager.  One goal is to improve the road network in the area, visit https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa to learn the road classifications for Africa, and feel free to jump in utilizing the Bing imagery to trace all missing roads. Also stay tuned to the wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2014_West_Africa_Ebola_Response for more information.

Kind regards,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org