[HOT] IEEE - HOT workshop in Montreal

Heather Leson heather.leson at hotosm.org
Tue May 6 15:50:49 UTC 2014

HI folks, We have a workshop spot in the IEEE International Humanitarian
Technology Conference (Montreal, Canada) on June 1st, 2014

This was arranged by a friend and fan of Crisismapping. I suggested that it
be HOT-focused. Pierre is unsure if he can attend.

Can you participate? While the event does not have funds to support travel,
you would get a free pass and the ability to shine co-hosting the workshop.

I owe them a workshop summary asap. If you are interested and can get to
Montreal, I would be glad to co-plan with you.

Details:
http://ihtc.ieee.ca/program/

Thank you,

Heather