[HOT] Activation Working Group

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:02:17 UTC 2014

Hi Severin, why not just encourage discussion using hackpad for now whilst
waiting for the meeting to get organized.

https://hackpad.com/HOT-Activation-Working-Group-TlksNOhVdir

Cheers
Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.