[HOT] Fwd: Launching New WASH Data Sharing Initiative

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 16 09:00:25 UTC 2014

This is a very interesting initiative. For the various humanitarian activations, this is an important input.

But there are surely challenges to maintain an accurate database of such data. Quality of a well may vary over the time.   It would be important that people like Brian and contributors from the concerned countries participate to the discussion and examine solutions to import the data in OSM, the variables to add to the database.

Pierre