[HOT] IEEE - HOT workshop in Montreal

Heather Leson heather.leson at hotosm.org
Sat May 17 12:21:56 UTC 2014

HI Sameul, thanks so much for your interest. I've heard back from Pierre.
He will join us. I'll connect off list.

Next week I'll set up a meeting for the 3 of us to plan things.

All - I will be sharing a document with you about the workshop, the
beginning presentation and our long-term goals. We have a great opportunity
to build partnership with the members of IEEE. Each of you may have some
input on how we can align.

Heather

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 11:56 AM, ALCE, Samuel Paul <alcesamuelpaul at gmail.com