[HOT] Activation Working Group

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:42:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

So I added more days, hoping this time we can find again a slot that fits
most of the people interested, I think it is important to have the max of
them involved as Activation is really core for HOT :
http://doodle.com/hpwkwqiregdi7b6i

@Mark and all, yes of course in the meantime everyone can contribute on the
Hackpad:
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Activation-Working-Group-TlksNOhVdir