[HOT] Floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina

hbogner hbogner at gmail.com
Sat May 17 17:22:15 UTC 2014

On 05/17/2014 03:35 PM, Pierre Béland wrote:
> The http://www.poplave.rs/ Ushahidi map do not help to identifiy the
> zones where to map.  A see at one place, more then a thousand reports.
>
> It would be important first to define the zones to cover in priority. We
> coul then see if Bing Imagery is available for these areas and prepare
> Task manager jobs.
>
> Pierre

As Jean-Guilhem said in previous message, since my first message they
created .osm file with specific areas, and as I just checked they are
all covered with Bing and Mapbox imagery.

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=25476

They were asked to continue reporting on that forum topic for updates
and to do it so in english also.

Hope their info helps.

Regards
Hrvoje Bogner