[HOT] Invitation - HOT Imagery requests coordination service

Dražen Odobašić dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr
Tue May 20 19:21:02 UTC 2014

at the moment browsing (request detail view) is integrated with comments and answers, maybe we should create a coarse request overview which should just show title, description and a map, and keep comments/answers behind login?

Menu was just an idea, as we were playing with Semantic UI framework modules, maybe we should just put main links back to the header...

Front page map shows clickable imagery requests geometry... once you are logged in :)

Maybe we could move technical/enhancement/bug disscussions to GitHub issue tracker?

One thing that is still hidden, is administration for questions and question sets, request statut, it's supposed to be accessible for admin users... so if you want to check it out... shout...

Dražen