[HOT] Micromappers feeding into OSM

Patrick Meier (iRevolution) patrick at irevolution.net
Thu May 22 18:37:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Kate and Pierre, here's the info I got from a colleague at QCRI:

Twitter's ToS do not forbid OpenStreetMap from displaying tweets, as long
as they follow the content display and branding guidelines as outlined here:

  *   https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
  *   https://about.twitter.com/press/brand-assets#twitter-content

Twitter's ToS do limit OpenStreetMap in terms of how they can re-distribute
tweets in machine-readable form:

  *   https://dev.twitter.com/terms/api-terms section I.4.A

----
Patrick P. Meier (PhD)